Discover Pinterest’s 10 best ideas and inspiration for Pescatarian diet. Get inspired and try out new things.
2 · 30 minutes · Need a new meal plan? Incorporate these Pescatarian Meal Prep Ideas into your diet and enjoy eating a healthy diet!
- 1. Sweet Chili Salmon
- 2. California Sushi Roll Bowls With Cauliflower Rice
- 3. Cajun Shrimp with Zucchini Noodles
- 4. Greek Shrimp Salad With Feta & Rice
- 5. Broiled Salmon with Cabbage & Green Beans
- 6. Blackened Shrimp
- 7. Salmon Meal Prep With Veggies
- 8. Healthy Shrimp
- 9. Tuna Salad
- 10. Crispy Salmon
- 11. One-Pot Thai Shrimp & Quinoa
- 12. Cauliflower Rice Salmon Poke Bowl
- 13. Salmon & Asparagus in Garlic Lemon Butter Sauce
- 14. Garlic Lime Shrimp with Cilantro Lime Rice
- 15. Salmon Cucumber Chickpea Salad
- 16. Salmon Patties with Spring Salad
- 17. Shrimp Buddha Bowl
- 18. Lemon Roasted Salmon with Sweet Potatoes & Broccolini
- 19. Lemon & Garlic Shrimp with Spring Veggies
- 20. Salmon Cobb Salad
- 21. Tuna Salad
A Pescatarian for Beginners guide including what is a pescatarian, what to eat & how enjoy the lifestyle. Written by lifelong pescatarian.
We pescatarians get our protein from fish, eggs, dairy and plant-based sources like beans, nuts and seeds. If you do choose to switch to a pescatarian diet, you’ll get the known benefits of a vegetarian lifestyle in addition to lots of omega-3 fatty acids from fish, making this diet a powerful link to long-term health.
Welcome to another Menu Planning Monday! Here I try to plan out healthy, EASY meals that will get me in and out of that kitchen as quickly as possible while still keeping our palettes satisfied. Whenever I cook these recipes, I film and show how they turn out over on my Instagram page, so feel free […]
1 · Argentine Red Shrimp are my favorite shrimp with no breading to make in the air fryer! Serve on top of a salad or in air fryer shrimp tacos for a delicious meal.
- 1 lb Argentine red shrimp
- 1 Garlic powder
Baking & Spices
- 1 Chili lime seasoning
Bumble Bee® Solid White Albacore in Water has 13 grams of protein and 60 calories per serving, is gluten free and wild-caught. Visit our website for full nutritional facts!
Shrimp and broccoli
22 · 20 minutes · These spicy Buffalo Shrimp Lettuce Wrap Tacos are fast, flavorful, and ready to Taco Tuesday your face off! Each tasty taco is gluten-free, paleo-friendly, and keto friendly too. Woot!
- 1/3 cup Buffalo sauce
- 1 lb Shrimp, raw frozen
- 1 Carrots
- 1 Cilantro, fresh
- 1/2 tsp Garlic powder
- 1 Green onion
- 1 Jalapeno pepper
- 1 Pickled carrots or pickled jalapenos
- 1 Red bell pepper
- 1 Red onion
- 6 Romaine or bibb lettuce, leaves of leaves
- 1 Hot sauce, red
Baking & Spices
- 1/8 tsp Black pepper
- 1/4 tsp Cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 1 Red pepper flakes
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 2 tsp Oil or butter
- 1 Cabbage or slaw