The Bridge of Sighs in Cambridge is a covered bridge at St John's College, Cambridge University. It was built in 1831 and crosses the River Cam between the college's Third Court and New Court. The architect was Henry Hutchinson.
Punting on the Cam in the summertime. Traditional Thames pleasure punts were not introduced to Cambridge until but rapidly became the most popular craft on the river, today there are more punts on the Cam than any other river in England.