No-Bake Mint Chip Cookies (vegan + paleo)
Published on July 7, 2022
Cook Time: 80 minutes
Serving Size: 12 servings
- •2 cups (140g) unsweetened shredded coconut
- •1/2 cup (100g) coconut cream
- •2 tbsp (40g) maple syrup
- •1 tsp mint extract
- •1/2 tsp spirulina
- •1/4 cup (30g) cacao nibs
- •1 cup (180g) chocolate chips, melted
- •In a food processor or blender, process the coconut until finely ground (but don’t go to long/high speed or it will turn into coconut butter).
- •Add the coconut cream, sweetener, mint extract, and spirulina. Process to form a sticky dough.
- •Add the cacao nibs, and blend briefly to mix them in.
- •Scoop out a heaping tablespoon of dough and shape into a cookie. Repeat until all the batter is used, you should get about 12 cookies. If it won’t stick together or is too soft to shape, chill for 10 minutes first.
- •Freeze for at least 15 minutes to harden.
- •Dip/coat in melted chocolate. Sprinkle with cacao nibs.
- •Refrigerate or freeze until firm. In the fridge the center will be soft like a peppermint patty, in the freezer it will be firm like a cookie.