Marie Poutine's Jewels & Royals: Russian Imperial Jewels A tiara of huge pear pearls and diamonds, belonging to Empress Alexandra Fedorovna, consort to the last tsar. It was made by court jeweler Bolin.
Circa 1905 Belle Epoque openwork diamond tiara by Chaumet. Detaching to form three smaller brooches. The central heart shaped diamond ~ suspended within a "double L" monogram to a wreath surround, emanating floral side sprays, detachable swags and
The Poltimore Tiara; created by Garrards for Lady Poltimore, the wife of the second Baron Poltimore. It was acquired in 1959 before the official announcement by HM Queen Elizabeth, The Queen Mother, on February 1960 of the engagement of HRH T